Work With A Company That Cares
How are we able to partner with Fortune 500 companies and the best talent in the world? The secret is our highly-motivated team of Consultants.
Link Consulting Services has built an elite group of IT and telecommunications industry specialists who truly believe in our Company Mission. We leverage each team member’s unique skill set to create an unparalleled company based on values and the desire to do good—for each other and for our valued clients and candidates.
Join a company that cares. Join Link Consulting Services and start building a fulfilling career today.
MEET SOME OF THE TEAM
Sales Recruiter / Business Developer
Link Consulting Services — Newport Beach, CA 92660
Do you enjoy building long-lasting partnerships with some of the biggest names in the technology industry? How about earning a base salary plus unlimited commission for your hard work? If so, join our high-performing team of Sales Recruiters (whom we internally call Consultants)!
You will be responsible for: pursuing new business that aligns with Link’s ideal client profile, cultivating strong relationships with Fortune 500 companies and highly-skilled candidates around the world, and connecting with key business executives in the IT, telecommunications, and engineering sectors.
The ideal Sales Consultant will possess at least 1 year of recruiting experience and be motivated to surpass sales expectations. Overall, he or she will act as the engine of our company, driving rapid and sustainable growth while maintaining Link’s ethical standards.
• Internalize the Link Consulting Services brand and sales goals
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities via cold calling, networking, and social media
• Announce vacancies by drafting and placing advertisements online
• Prepare and deliver client presentations describing company services
• Recruit ideal candidates and organize interviews as requested by clients
• Negotiate and close deals
• Build long-term, values-driven partnerships with clients and candidates
• Create weekly sales reports
• Collaborate with Sales team members to improve performance
• Recruiting experience: at least 1 year
• Successful track record as a sales executive or similar role
• High school diploma or equivalent
• English proficiency
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office
• Experience within the telecommunication and IT industry
• Spanish bilingual