Title: Sales Executive
Location: Newport Beach, CA
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives while initiating and nurturing long-term relationships with customers.
The Sales Executive responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, building relationships and understanding customer trends. This hands-on role acts as a strategic partner to the business, gathering requirements to develop strategies and establishing processes to achieve hiring goals on time and on budget.
Successful execution of sales strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Own and meet/exceed annual sales targets.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and the strategic direction of accounts.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Proven sales executive experience with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients and territories.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate them into better solutions.
- Skilled in communicating, presenting and influencing all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts.
- Can articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
- Strategic thinker with hands-on style to deliver practical and effective solutions.
- Communication skills that foster a strong, high-trust team environment and create an authentic sense of culture.
- Professionalism – approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions.