Title: Senior Technical Recruiter – Electrical/Manufacturing Engineering
Location: Newport Beach, CA
The Senior Technical Recruiter – Electrical / Manufacturing Engineering plays a critical role in the growth of Link Consulting Services, by connecting the highest level of engineering experts to our prestigious portfolio of clients.
The Senior Technical Recruiter implements sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified engineering candidates within the aerospace, defense, telecommunications, and electronics industries. Then, he or she matches them to open opportunities for our clients.
This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with the highest level of interpersonal skills. The Senior Technical Recruiter has the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate has a background in the aerospace, defense, telecommunications, and/or consumer electronics industries, and specializes in electrical / manufacturing engineering (though the candidate doesn’t need to have a technical background in engineering, computer science, or related fields).
As a new member of the team, the Senior Technical Recruiter – Electrical / Manufacturing Engineering will receive ongoing training and guidance to ensure their integration to the team and their success.
- Source engineering candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence and searches, career fairs, internet research, our internal CRM, and direct contact.
- Collaborate with Link Consulting Services’ Sales Consultants to fully understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, following our internal process and providing all information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations.
- Coordinate interviews and following steps.
- As the candidate advocate, guide candidates through the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process, and salary negotiation.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure that pre-employment steps are completed in a timely manner, including reference checks, background and drug tests, and any other information or reports that are needed or requested.
- Manage candidates while on assignment; facilitate redeployment of candidates as assignments approach completion. Maintain open and fluid communication.
- Treat candidates with respect and make sure that their experience with Link Consulting is a positive one.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues, and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current recruiting trends and recommend creative strategies to meet hiring goals.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years professional experience in a staffing or recruiting environment, within the aerospace, defense, telecommunications, and/or consumer electronics industries.
- Specialization in electrical / manufacturing engineering.
- Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative, and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven individual with proven organizational skills and attention to detail, who is able to prioritize initiatives, work well in a competitive team environment, and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability and desire to grasp cutting-edge technologies.
- Previous experience in Bullhorn CRM a plus.