Title: Junior Recruiter/Sourcer
Location: Newport Beach, CA
As a Junior Recruiter/Sourcer on the Human Resources team, you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day recruitment efforts and the long-term strategic goals of the company.
The Junior Recruiter/Sourcer will report to the recruiting manager and execute duties in the following areas: recruitment and sourcing, resume review/phone screens, tracking/organizing data, employee integration and general Human Resources tasks.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates, such as online social networking, traditional networking, job boards, CRM searches, and referrals.
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Schedule interviews.
- Post all job ads on social media, job boards and company website.
- Administer the candidate assessment process and maintain results.
- Maintain database of skilled candidates.
- Complete administrative tasks to support the recruitment team and perform other duties as assigned.
- 6+ months experience in a recruiting/sourcer role or handling recruiting responsibilities.
- Proficient in the use of various candidate sources and recruiting systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet research capabilities.
- Able to meet multiple individual and team deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with changing priorities.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships in course of work.
- Team-oriented and willing to contribute to the overall workflow of the department.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects.